The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation has, for the last twenty-five years, offered nearly 6,000 college scholarships to exceptional high school students who have demonstrated in high school a dedication to active leadership and service that “positively affects others.”
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 29th class in 2017, the Foundation has provided over 5,850 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $63 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
RULES & REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- DACA students
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
Application Open to: High School Seniors
Applications are available in August of the student’s senior year.